Thursday, September 07, 2006

24 Days and Counting




Oh joy, oh joy! Dave's coming home date has been moved up! He should be home by the 1st!!

I'm really excited and best of all, I'm not having any reunion anxiety. (yet) Reunion anxiety is so impossible to explain; it makes no sense. I'm excited and look forward to him coming home, but for some illogical reason, I'm scared of it too?

Just a preview of the earthquake that is going to rock Southern California in a little over three weeks, here are some pictures from our previous reunions.

3 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Blogger lovemyspy said...

Wendy, I'm glad he is coming home sooner thatn you thought! I think of you often.

Muah*

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Awesome, I'm thrilled for you and your family!!

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger C.C. said...

woohoo that rocks!! Glad he is coming home early. So I will have to mark the first on my calendar so any strange weather phenoms or earthquakes I will know are caused by you guys. smile

 

Post a Comment

<< Home