Monday, August 21, 2006

Most Embarrassing Drunken Story




Our topic for today in our blog challenge is:





Most Embarrassing Drunken Story.

Hmmm....where to start?

Was it the time that I got kicked out of Las Consuelas for....well, I'm not sharing that information.

How about the time that Dacia and I....hmmm, nope, can't share that one either.

Well there's always the time that Dave and I....no, way too many family members read this blog for that story to come out either.

Oh, I know a story I can tell. I was at Las Consuelas (they let me back in) with 4 or 5 girlfriends celebrating someone's birthday. I was on the dance floor dancing with my friend Roberta when some guy came up and started dancing up on her. She gave me this "could you help me out" look, so I tapped him on the shoulder and said "could you leave her alone, she's mine."

He just got a shocked look on his face and walked away.

We thought that would be the end of that.

Nope, one of our other girlfriends hooked up with that guy's best friend and they ended up sitting at our table. So Roberta and I had to spend the rest of the night pretending to be a couple. Since both she and I are married, and both wearing wedding rings, we regaled the guys with the stories of our recent "wedding ceremony". It was stinking hilarious when our friend Courtney piped up "oh I was there, the flowers were BEAUTIFUL!"

I'm laughing just thinking about it.

Of course, I then remembered that Dave was supposed to be showing up at any time, so I turned to Roberta and said "oh, I forgot to tell you, I talked to your brother DAVE today. He's going to meet us here."

A little later, who walks in, but Dave. Roberta jumped up, ran over to him, hugged him, and whispered in his ear, "Wendy and I are pretending to be lesbians, play along."

He's such a good sport.

2 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

LOL! I would of given anything to be sitting there watching you role play!!!!

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL

Oh Wendy you are soo funny. I think at some point in our lives we have all stuck up for our girlfriends by say that, but I don't think I've ever had to take it any further!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home