Saturday, August 19, 2006

List A Fault - Blog Challenge

I'm lazy!

There, I admitted it out loud. I'm lazy!

Of course anyone that has known me for more than a few days is laughing right now saying "this isn't news". I'm notoriously lazy!

But for those faithful readers that only know me through this blog, I'm putting it out there.

I never put my shoes away, why should I? It's easier to find them in the middle of the living room floor where I took them off the night before than in the closet. I never make the bed...I truly don't get the sense in that. I'm just going to get back in it tonight. If there is an easy way to do something, I'm going to find it and make it even easier.

The saddest part of the whole thing...I'm not even that embarrassed about it.

3 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Nesa said...

now see, i would have never thought you lazy, since you are always a "get it done now" type person to me (especially where work is concerned). now "messy" yes, i would say that,LOL, especially knowing how anal BDD is about everything in it's place. LOL. eye shoes.

but i wouldn't have you any other way.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

LOL! Were the exact opposite and you totally rock!!!

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Sonia said...

I never put my shoes away either. I don't see the point.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home