Thursday, August 17, 2006

Questions for Thursday

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
*Yes....don't ask, the story is way to embarrassing to go into!
2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster?
*Nope, I want to see it all!
3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
*Never, I didn't even see snow until I was 20, and I wasn't impressed then. Cold and wet!
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?

*With my man only, other than that, alone
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
*Not particularly
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
*Yes
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
*While I believe that he did, our American justice system (no matter how broken it may be) says he's innocent. I honor that.
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
*To be a wife or a friend, Jennifer. For just some down and dirty physical stuff, Angelina
9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING or EVERYTHING about politics?
*I many not know everything, but I consider myself well versed.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
*Yes, but I'm not very good.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
*Yup, but I wasn't functioning well.
12. What's your favorite commercial?
*I have Tivo, I don't watch commercials
13. Who was your first love?
*the first time I thought I was in love...my high school boyfriend before Dave, Heath. First time I really was in love, Dave.
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
*no, I'm very rule oriented.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
*no, I don't have the ability to keep secrets
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Neither, I don't like baseball. Too slow
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
*once, in an ice rink. I hated it
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
*fairly often
19. What's the one thing on your mind?
*these days, what today's date is and how many days it is until Oct. 3rd.
20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
*no, but I should. Dave yells at me for it.
21. What talent do you wish you had?
*I wish I could dance
22. Do you like Sushi?
*no, where I'm from we call that bait
23. What do you wear to bed?
*if Dave is home, nothing. He's adament about sleeping in the buff. If he's not, a t-shirt and yoga pants.
24. Do you truly dislike anyone?
*yup
25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
*no one, I don't go into the celebrity thing. They are people just like us.
26. Do you know anyone in jail?
*Not that I know of
27. What food do you find disgusting?
*the list is too long...I'm the pickiest eater ever: eggs, cucumbers, all fish, coconut....seriously, those are just my top four
28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
*yes, honestly I have, when I was younger.
29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
*yes, and I have the bridgework to prove it.
30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
*yes

4 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy, thanks for the honesty... your answers are great :)

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Come on now, I know you can dance girl!!! I bet a girl like you can dance like no body's fool, right?? I know it's in there!!!

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Nesa said...

mustang sally!!

and poor rose, she'll be heartbroken. LOL.

but you know now i wanna know the cop thing. LOL

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have been punched in the face???? WOW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home