Sunday, August 06, 2006

Blog Survey

Hugs and Kisses to the cutest Blog Mistress ever....Susie Q.

We were challenged to answer the following questions:

1. I WANT - Dave to come home for good.
2. I HAVE - Pride for what he is doing there.
3. I WISH - We would never be separated again.
4. I HATE - Sleeping alone.
5. I MISS - Being touched
6. I HEAR - Every mean word said to me.
7. I WONDER - How police officer's wives deal with this stress every day.
8. I REGRET - All the mean things I said to my sister when I was in High School.
9. I AM NOT - An angry person.
10. I DANCE - Any time I hear Mustang Sally.
11. I SING - Every chance I get.
12. I CRY - Way too often these days.
13. I AM NOT ALWAYS - Plagued with this emotional turmoil.
14. I MAKE WITH MY HANDS - A damn good mojito
15. I WRITE - With my heart in this blog.
16. I CONFUSE - People that don't like me.
17. I NEED - For it to be October 4th already.
18. I SHOULD - Be more concious of my health and not take it for granted.
19. I START - Each day with thoughts of Dave and his Marines
20. I FINISH - Each day with a prayer for them.

5 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy, I have not been called cute in a long time :)!!! I hope that the 1st comment here is from your sisters. I had a feeling your blog would be about your hubby. I really am hoping that the time passes quickly for you so you can be together with your (obvious) solemate. Thanks for posting.

Sue

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Wendylicious said...

Yup, that's my youngest sister who was MORE than capable of taking care of herself! LOL! She gave it about as good as I did. :)

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I hope the time passes by and will be here before you know it!!!!!!!

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great answers, it my first time at your blog and I notice you have some military pics on here, I was in the marine corp and my dh still is, he is a ssgt, went to iraq twice, I think it was better the second time around, deju vu when I see this pics, take care

 
At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not so bad being a cops wife. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home