Monday, July 24, 2006

Two Thirds


We are two thirds of the way through this deployment!!

142 days down, 71 days to go!!




I miss:
I miss his stuff all over the bathroom counter
I miss his electric razor going into automatic cleaning mode 30 minutes after he uses it and startling me as I'm brushing my teeth
I miss having someone to fix stuff
I miss him poking me in the middle of the night when I'm snoring
I miss reaching out and being held when I have a bad dream
I miss talking at night after the lights are turned off
I miss the sound of his laugh as my head is laying on his chest
I miss my car being clean
I miss coming home and telling him about my day
I miss the way he makes me laugh with the silliest story
I miss "How was your day?" "It was a day"
I miss hitting the snooze button for extra snuggles
I miss taking advantage of early morning wood
I miss talking about what's going on in the world
I miss his hand in the small of my back as we go through a door
I miss being touched
I miss feeling protected
I miss not having to be strong all the time
I miss cammies
I miss holding hands
I miss the smell of him as he gets out of the shower
I miss our private jokes
I miss riding the Harley

I miss a lot of things....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home