Monday, June 26, 2006

Mini Me

Not having any kids of your own is fun sometimes. You get to be cool Aunt Wendy that gets down in the floor and play and only do the fun stuff.

My sister has three of the coolest, cutest kids ever. I've already introduced you to Opie. Let me tell you about "my child", Samantha.

Janet is always calling me asking me "do you know what your child did today?". It's not that Sam looks just like me, even though she's the spitting image of me at that age, she's got my personality as well.

She has to be the center of attention, just like me, she needs to be right, just like me, and she likes men, just like me!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Once she talked her Dad into playing Atari Pong with her. She was beating him pretty soundly and he thought that was odd. He usually beat her when they played. Then she started giving him tips on how to play better. After a while, he was getting pretty irritated to be beaten so regularly by a 7 year old. Finally she couldn't hold in the secret any longer (another way she's like me) she was only pretending to play, he was playing the computer!!

That's my girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home