Sunday, June 18, 2006

So Proud of my Sweet Niece


This is my beautiful niece Opie, who is so grown up that only Aunt Wendy is still allowed to still call her Opie. To everyone else in the world she will only answer to her "real" name of Ellen.

Opie is not only beautiful on the outside, but this adorable young lady is just as beautiful on the inside. She recently gave her prized possession, her gorgeous long hair, to donate it to Locks of Love.

Opie, Darling, I'm so proud of you,
Love Aunt Wendy

2 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Tracey said...

Way to go Opie! You will make some child with cancer very happy!

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Aunt Wendy,

I love you too! I loved seeing my picture. Can I get Uncle Dave's email to send him a letter?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home