Thursday, May 25, 2006

Layouts for Salem

Salem informed me this week that I was slacking on making layouts for his album. Yes, my cat has his own scrapbook album.

So I figured I had better get on the ball and rectify the situation before he became less careful about where he coughs up those hairballs.

I love the picture in the first layout. Salem knows exactly what it means when we pull out the suitcases and makes his displeasure evident every time he sees us wheeling them out of the closet. This would be his version of a sit in.

I had this old recliner in my apartment when I was living at the hotel and any time anyone would sit down in it to watch TV, Salem would jump up on the arm of the chair and stare at you until you scooted over and made room for me.

That was all well and good for Dave and I, but it tended to freak out any guests that might be visiting.

1 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Blogger Sonia said...

Salme is beautiful. I love cats. They have some unique personalities. My oldest daughter complains that I have more layouts of the animals than her. She's right. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home