Friday, October 13, 2006

Vacation

Well, the vacation has officially started. Our bags are packed, we've had our first "We're On Vacation" nookie, and we're ready to drive to the Las Vegas airport tomorrow. A big shout out to our rock steady, always there when you need them, friends Dave and Linda Mc for driving us.

We fly to D/FW tomorrow where my Mom and Dad will pick us up. We're having dinner at their newest favorite restaurant tomorrow night and hooking up with an old high school friend and my Maid of Honor, Kara and her new husband Eric; who I am looking forward to meeting. If he's good enough for Kara, he must be a great guy.
Sunday is Cowboy football and a trip down to Mineola, Texas to visit with my grandparents.
Monday (after Dave speaks to Mrs. Petty's first grade class), Dave and I, my folks, and hopefully my sister Lisa load up and head down to San Antonio for some sightseeing.
Then Wednesday night we load up on a Greyhound bus to ride to Kansas for the second leg of our trip.

Hmmm...riding a Greyhound bus. It could be interesting. It could be an adventure.

I'll log on and update as I can throughout the trip!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home