Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Updates from Dave

I got another call from Dave last night. They are still in the first stop over place, but should be leaving there today.

He said that base is like Club Med, you would not even know you were in the middle of a combat zone. He had Pizza Hut last night and says he thinks he's gaining weight from all the good food in the chow hall.

He also reported that they have gone through all their decompression classes, which he boils down to: "don't fall in the bottle, don't spend all your money, don't beat your wife, and don't get in fights".

That doesn't sound like it should take three days, huh?

I also heard from my KV today and the dates and times that she gave me were right on with all the rumors we have been hearing. Time is slowly winding down and it won't be too much longer before I can post some wonderful reunion photos!

Hugs to all, and anyone that wants to call me to get more information is more than welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home