Sunday, October 15, 2006

In Texas


After a long wait at the airport and an even longer wait on the tarmac waiting to take off, we finally started the first leg of our trip.

Mom, Dad, and my brother David picked us up at the airport and we went over to their newest favorite restaurant. We met up with Kara, an old friend from high school and the Maid of Honor at our wedding and with Sara, a cyber and IRL friend who lives in the Dallas area.

I did the Hokey Pokey with our waitress, ate lots of good Texas chicken fried steak, and enjoyed my family and friends.

More updates as I can!

1 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you! It was great to see you and spend a little bit of time with my FAV high school bud! I miss you like crazy and just wish I had thought to have offered to pick you and Dave up at the airport and have you crash with us Saturday night and THEN taken you to your parents early Sunday...then we could have really caught up! DARN IT!! Anyway, I am glad I got to visit with you for the short time that I did... HECK and hour+ out of 15 years is a start. LOL... Just keep TX in mind when ya'll do decide to retire... I could get used to having you ALOT closer!! :)

ps..... YOU look GREAT!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home