Monday, October 16, 2006

Day Two of the Great Vacation!



Having a great time here in Texas. We slept in a little on Sunday, then went down to Grand Saline to visit with my grandparents, my favorite aunt and uncle, and my favorite cousins. (okay, so Amy is really my favorite cousin, Jason just comes along with her, LOL)

It was nice and cloudy and even misted and rained a little bit. I love how green and lush everything is in this part of the country, such a contrast to the desert where we live now.

Don't you love the picture of Fiona feeding the horsey? She is such a sweet, sweet little girl. Although she doesn't like Dave so much. He was playing with her and scared her and she started calling him "Bad Dave"! She would stand on the other side of the room and shake her little finger at him and say "Bad Dave! Bad, Bad Dave!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home