Friday, February 24, 2006

Tom Cruise in Cocktail, I am not....


Since I work the day shift at the bar, I don't get to make that many fancy drinks. It's mostly beer, wine, and an occasional maragrita or white russian.

So today, I got really excited when I got an order for a green lizzard and an appletini.

I thought I was so cool, I scooped the ice in the martini shaker and poured in the vodka and sour apple pucker and put the lid on and started shaking. I was holding it off to the side and shaking and shaking. Man did I think I was a real cool bartender.

Then, in front of a packed dinning room, the lid flies off the martini shaker and appletini goes everywhere, including all over me.

I looked up to find all the tables around the bar trying to pretend to have not seen me. Except for one of my regulars at the table right in front of me.

"You looked really great up until that point."

My face is still red.

2 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Sonia said...

LOL...I'd love an appletini...in the glass please :)

Sonia <~~regular ole gal blogger who will now begin cyber blog stalkin you. lol

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Tracey said...

OMG ... LMAO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home